Free Clamav, Kaspersky, Sophos, Trend Micro AntiVirus and SpamAssassin AntiSpam Filter for CommuniGate Pro
This program implements the External Filter interface for
the messaging server CommuniGate Pro
It filters all messages that go through CommuniGate Pro using the
It also scans messages for spam using the free Anti-Spam program SpamAssassin
It has been developed and tested using such environment: Linux and gcc.
It has been tested on Linux, FreeBSD, Sparc Solaris, SCO UnixWare.
Some of the antiviral interfaces for commercial products might have changed.
So the main product that works well with this filter is open-source Clamav.
Run it as Content Filter. (Action "ExternalFilter").
- multi-process: scans several messages in parallel
- reliable: the main process only gets input from Communigate Pro,
the actual virus scanning is made in a forked child process;
if this child process fails, the main process stays untouched
- fast: written in C, the scanning time depends only on the
anti-virus and anti-spam daemons
- can send additional messages: to the virus sender and recipients.
You can exclude the notification message sending by virus names (some have bogus
e-mail addresses) or limit them only by local users
- logging: the virus name, the virus sender's and recipients' emails
- heavily tested: 1000000 messages per week and more
- restrictions: you can set domains to be scanned or
can exclude others
The original variant has been developed by Damir.
Digital certificate signing for Zend_Pdf
This class enhances Zend_Pdf from Zend Framework by allowing digital certificate signing.
There is an example inside of the archive.